MTech SA (PTY) Ltd is a 27 year old converter of gravure-printed flexible packaging. Our product offering includes both medium-web (small qty) and wide-web (large qty) GRAVURE printing which allow us to tailor our value proposition around our clients’ needs.
Through our 2016 expansion we have increased our monthly capacity to circa 5,000tons per annum, which offers huge growth potential for our clients.
Our business is FSSC22000 (which incorporates ISO22000 and HACCP) and we invest heavily in recruiting exceptional people, excellent systems and the best equipment available worldwide.
MTech’s geographical reach consists of all 54 countries within the African continent, as well as the islands of Mauritius, Seychelles and Madagascar. We possess SADC certification so all 14 countries within the SADC agreement can enjoy duty relaxation when procuring from MTech SA.
Our clients are spread across industries including Confectionery, Beverages, Distilled Liquids, Coffee & Dry Goods, Dairy Products, Fresh Produce, Frozen Foods, Chemicals & Detergents, Soups & Sauces, Snacks, Dried Fruit & Nuts, Meats, Pasta, Pet Foods, Pharmaceutical and Medical.
MTech SA specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of printed and/ or laminated flexible packaging in a range of materials including BOPP, BOPET, ALUMINIUM FOIL, BOPA as well as 3 AND 5-LAYER CO-EXTRUDED barrier films.
Some of the more common industries we supply include Confectionery, Beverages, Coffee & Dry Goods, Dairy Products, Fresh Produce, Frozen Foods, Chemicals & Detergents, Soups & Sauces, Snacks, Dried Fruit & Nuts, Meats, Pasta, Pet Foods, Pharmaceutical and Medical.
At MTech SA everything we do is done with the primary purpose of providing our clients the best possible flexible packaging solution. Our vertically integrated flexible packaging printing and converting capabilities include:
- Graphic Design
- Product Mock-Ups
- Chromalins/ Proofs
- Graphic adjustments and review
Rotogravure Printing & Laminating Services
- Rotogravure Printing in up to 8 colours
- Water-based inks (low VOCs)
- Solvent-based inks
- Various Coatings
- Solvent-Free Laminating
- Reverse printing
- Surface printing
- Metalized paper and films
- Clear, Coated, Matt or Metallised BOPET Films
- Clear, White Cavitated, WAL, Matt or Metallised BOPP Films
- Clear BOPA Films
- Aluminium Foil
- 3-Layer Co-Extruded Polyethylene Films
- 5-Layer High Barrier Polyethylene Films (Nylon and EVOH available)
- Slitting to 50mm minimum
- Slitting to 3 or 6 inch paper cores
Why Choose Us?
What we have come to appreciate in the past 27 years is that our customers are serious about the flexible packaging supplier they seek.
They are passionate about:
1. Obtaining their required films within the agreed spec and costs.
2. Visually appealing flexible packaging.
3. Ensuring the end product will enhance value to their customers.
4. Receiving their orders on time and in full.
Ensuring our customers demands are met has huge business benefits for them:
1. Greater customer satisfaction from their clients.
2. Ability to drive better cash flow.
3. A more secure market position.
We strive to ensure that our clients are able to better manage their cost/ risk ratio when doing business with a dedicated flexible packaging supplier by focusing our expertise on 5 key areas:
1. Consistent Quality
2. Integrity In Relationships
3. Exceptional Service
4. Excellence in Manufacture
5. Maintaining Our Track Record
Please download the below PDF to learn more.
To find out how we can add value to your procurement portfolio feel free to contact us.
Head Office: Building D 5+6, Kimbuilt Industrial Park,
1504 Coleen Road, Laser Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Tel : (011) 794 3327
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org